This module provides a consistent query language so that your modules can effortlessly store and retrieve persistent data.
It also acts as a CMS, facilitating the management of custom content types through the generation of db level schemas, the creation and manipulation of schema document entries and the registration of fine-tuned custom endpoints.
You even get (optional) auto-generated CRUD endpoints for your custom schemas!
Content is delivered through REST and GraphQL APIs.
We currently support MongoDB and PostgreSQL (default: MongoDB).
- Supports MongoDB
- Supports PostgreSQL
- Consistent Query Language (based on MongoDB)
- Creation of custom content types (schema)
- Create db collections based on said types
- Create db collection entries
- Auto-generated CRUD routes
- Create powerful custom endpoints
- Expose content through GraphQL
- Expose content through REST API
- GraphQL-style 'populate' field for REST APIs
This module requires a functional installation of MongoDB or PostgreSQL.
This module requires no configuration.
|Conduit Core's address and port
|This should be where this service listens on. If behind a LB it should point to the LB's IP/DNS
|Port to be used by the gRPC server
|Database engine (mongodb/sql)
|Database connection string
|Specifying a secret enables gRPC signed request protection